Archive for category Podcasts
During the EVE Dust Summerfest 2012, CCP Guard and CCP Tallest addressed the audience with presentations regarding Community things and Game Design, as well as sat for two massive Q&A Sessions. We broadcast the presentations live over Split Infinity Radio, but we also recorded those for the people who didn’t get a chance to listen in. Some small segments are missing due to the internet connection at the presentation place having a hissy fit because of the storm.
After 2 years of absence from the podcasting world, we are back with a two episode special which was broadcast live from EVE Dust Summerfest 2012 on Friday and Saturday. Not much to say here, no show notes, chaotic as ever. Just go ahead and listen.
During the fanfest, StevieSG snatched both Luminus and QP for an interview on EVE TV. And this is the result:
“Unofficial” Press Secretary Report Tasha Aramata: 2010.07.06-Planet Risk Show on Hiatus
The fans have been asking… Ok more like demanding!
When the hell is the next Planet Risk Show?
Rumor has it that the Greek beaches and women are far too intoxicating for host Luminous Aardokay to ignore, let alone take a day away from, and thus he has declared to have,“…taken all summer off from broadcasting…”
Sorry folks, it appears it won’t be until September before the next installment will be recorded.
We are happy to announce that after quite a few attempts and several push backs, the Season 2 premiere of the Planet Risk Show has in fact aired!
Download Episode 17 (right click – save as, if you have stupid plugins like the quicktime one…)
Also as promised (albeit a bit late), here are the competition entries:
- Renaud’s PI cookie recipes in PDF format: Table 1 and Table 2
- Cat Dailey’s PI fitting tool in xls format
- Maxwell McRae’s QP and Lumi Impersonation in mp3 format and extra recipe and limerick in txt format
- Daemeon Fyral’s PI Chronicle in txt format
- GoodOleBoy’s PI Dictionary documentary in wav format
- Faint Resolution’s PI Directed Graphs Algorithm
- Ettess’s one liner entry: “IMO Anything that gives me more moolah is good.”
- Silicon Buddha’s PI Opinion Piece in mp3 format
- Scott Campbell’s free plex oneliner attempt: “i think pi is going to be great, moving npc goods over to beign player made weill give industrialists somethign else they can use ot make money, and will hopefully make players think abotu whether or not they need that tower and reevaulate the mods they chose to put on them”
- Meikura G’s PI Literature piece in txt format
- Sam Ramsay Waste of time one liner attempt: “I think that pi is a big waste of ccp’s time when they could fix many problems from the last expansions. 1st of all the lag, blackscreens and grid problems is alot bigger problem and should be dealt with first. I personally think that pi needs to be set back befor the domination issues are dealt with. I have tried PI on the test server and it looks like a cool edition to the eve but what problems will it bring and will they leave like domination or continue to improve it time will tell. That is all”
- Draugy’s PI Poem in txt format
After managing to air 16 episodes (well technically 15, but we don’t talk about Episode 12) and 48 hours of airtime and verbal diarrhea, we have finally reached the season finale. An episode that marks the end of our Planet Risk wormhole endeavors, and the beginning of our new life in Providence. Don’t miss this episode as we publicly announce that we’re actively recruiting and of course the details of how you can go about it.
Quivering will add the show notes later on (and maybe he’ll scan his hand-written show notes and upload them too just for shits and giggles). Also, we’d like to thank you for being such an awesome bunch of listeners and managing to endure us for the whole season. Thank you for tuning in and we invite you to keep doing so for Season 2.. starting soon™
Tracks played in this episode:
Glxblt – Supermutant (Planet Risk Intro Version)
jco – False Message
Gloom – Stargazer
Noisefever – zcareplex mk 5
Permaband – HTFU
Wayfinder – Rove
aMUSiC – Purple Corn
Luminus Aardokay – Jizz in My Pod
Kaktusen – Phon
Glxblt – Bit by Bit
All background tracks by AlienHand
We got super lazy this week and we totally neglected posting episode 15. But you know what they say. Better late than never =) Normally there should be some show notes here, but as I’m once again slacking I’ll let QP do it =PP
Edit by QP:
Here are the major topics we covered in Episode 15:
- Wormhole Colonization – is it worth it these days?
- Recent attacks within wspace (turns out we are not the only ones getting attacked) & defense strategies
- Wormhole Defense Coalition – an idea & proposal
- Using the Zephyr exploration ship to maximize PVE efficiency
- Class 1 Anomalies – the ISK fountain!
- SI Radio 2nd PVP Tournament – some details and ideas
PS: Luminus is officially a slacker
Checking in with this interim episode, before we return for good in March for the second half of the first season of the Planet Risk Show (this starts to sound like a tv series commercial) . Not much to say here, except that we are not allowed to talk about Episode 12…
Edit: As promised, here are the shownotes:
It’s been almost a month since we last talked about wormholes with the CSM specials and all, but at last Quivering and Luminus got once again together behind the microphone and let their insanity spill on the airwaves again. We talked about how the sale of Planet Risk went, how we moved out from the Class 2 and into a brand spanking new and awesome Class 6, how we brought down our very first T3 ship and the goodness keeps on when TechPalatinus, currently the “head honcho” of everything going around in the Wspace Colonists channel and one of the very first people that colonized w-space joined us on-air for some quick q n a and insight sharing. Once again we didn’t refrain from the fedo jokes.. shame on us.
All background tracks composed by AlienHand , used with permission.